I just want to know

I just want to know that I meant something to you.

I just want to know that when you wanted me you really meant it, and you weren't just playing with me.

I just want to know that it got hard because you wanted something else, not because it got hard to love me.

I'm a fool to hold on so tight, so desperate and so sincere in my desire for you.

I wish this would all end and that I could just forget you.

Forget that I ever met you, and forget everything I felt with you.

Some days I want to die, as intense and dramatic as that sounds, because at least in death I will have silence from my mind and I will be at peace.

But what if I return to this earth without a body and still long for you in eternal darkness?

Is there no escape?

Is there no escape from you?

I want this to end. I want this to end. I want this to end. I want this to end.

I want to stop wanting you.

I want to stop thinking about you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to you

reluctance

Flow