Flow
How can I love myself through this pain? I realise I am in the no-mans land in the process of healing where the pain paints the sky but my tears have evaporated and all that I am left with is the numbing sting that you no longer wanted me in your life.
How can I love myself gently enough to show myself that I can save myself from this sorrow?
I've come to terms with the fact that you did what you did, and no longer am I killing myself over why you did what you did.
But I think of you when I am touching someone else, laughing with someone else, and my heart has nowhere to go. I'm just trying to figure out how to sit with the enormity of my pain.
I've decide to stop waiting for you. But my heart has become so tender I cannot force it to feel anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment